She was a lawyer and is now taking advantage of such a detailed career and setting up large contracts on multi family acquisitions. Hear how she does it through debt investing, multi family flips, and a deal you may hear about on a future episode.
Best Ever Tweet:
Network and partner with people who know more than you.
Krista Testani Real Estate Background:
- Principal and Managing Partner at Sharpline Equity Real Estate Investments
- Sharpline’s focus is Apartment complexes and Single Family Rentals
- Krista has been involved in acquisition of 164 units in 4 states with purchase cost close to $5.5 million dollars
- Began real estate in 2009 with single family home and 2012 transitioned to multifamily
- Law degree from Brooklyn Law School
- Based in Long Island, New York
- Say hi to them at www.SharplineEquity.com
- Best Ever Book: The Go Giver by Bob Burg
Want an inbox full of online leads? Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Click here: http://www.adwordsnerds.com to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTzctSEMu4L0tKN2b_esfg
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF2081320Krista20Testani.mp3
-- posted at: 10:33am EDT