Fri, 20 February 2015
Half sale? Nope, WHOLESALE! Today’s Best Ever guest shares with you how to create your A-team as a wholesaler AND he shares with you his Best Ever deal that netted $80,000 buckeroos.
Best Ever Tweet:
We’re stronger than we think we are.
Andy McFarland’s real estate background:
- Owner of Quality Property Renovations which flips 10 – 12 houses a year based in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Owner of Treehouse Investments which wholesales over 100 properties a year in three different states
- Active investor since 2002 when he purchased his first property (“the Treehouse”)
- Since then has purchased hundreds of properties and does hard money loans
- Say hi to him at http://www.iloverealestatestories.com/
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don't miss an episode!
Sponsored by Patch of Land - Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at www.PatchOfLand.com
Direct download: 171_Andy_McFarland.mp3
Category:archive1 -- posted at: 12:30am EDT