Fri, 8 May 2015
Phew! If we aren’t excited after all of the great value Dean shared with us today, we are doing something wrong! Today, Dean shares with us how to find cheap deals in your area, how to pick the Best Ever place to invest, and how he made ONE MILLION dollars off a deal everyone told him he would go broke on. Get out a pen and paper because we are in for a treat today!
Best Ever Tweet:
Focus all your attention on finding deals a little cheaper than anyone else can.
Dean Graziosi’s real estate background:
- Been investing over 25 years and real estate investing expert who has authored multiple NY Times best-selling books based in Scottsdale, Arizona
- He practices and educates other investors on wholesaling, buy-and-hold, and fixing and flipping properties
- One of his first investments was buying and fixing up a rundown apartment building with no money down in his hometown
- Visit him at http://www.deangraziosi.com/
- Loves being a father more than anything in the history of the world
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don't miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Norada Real Estate Investments – Having a hard time finding great investment properties? Unfortunately, the best deals are rarely found locally. Norada Real Estate’s simple proven system provides you with the best deals across the U.S. to create wealth and cash-flow. Get your FREE copy of The Ultimate Guide to Out-of-State Real Estate Investing
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Youth Nation – How much do you really know about your clients? With milenials taking over the real estate market place, YOU need to learn about them. Read Youth Nation by Matt Britton to learn all you need to know.
Direct download: JF2024820Dean20Graziosi.mp3
Category:archive1 -- posted at: 12:30am EDT