Thu, 20 August 2015
Today’s best ever guest is the note expert. He has had tremendous success buying non-performing notes, and explains to us exactly what it is he does and why YOU should buy a note instead of buying the property itself.
Best Ever Tweet:
We can’t do it for him, but we can clearly guide him and show him what the process looks like.
Eddie Speed’s real estate background:
- Based in Argyle, Texas and is the founder of NoteSchool
- President of Colonial Funding Group and principal in a family office fund
- Since 1980 Eddie has been focused on strategies that positively impact the way the seller financing and non-performing note industry operates today
- Closed on over 40,000 transactions
- Say hi to him at www.freemeltdownbook.com
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don't miss an episode!
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land - Could you do more deals if you had more money? Let the crowdfunding platform, Patch of Land, find investors for you and fund your next deal…and your next deal…and your next deal…and…well, just go find out more at www.PatchOfLand.com
Direct download: JF2035220Eddie20Speed.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 2:39pm EDT