Today's guest is a very savvy investor and real estate professional. He converted a single family property in the New York market into a triplex, which increased the value considerably!
Best Ever Tweet:
You can do all your homework, but in the end you need to trust your gut.
Robert Edward Franklin real estate background:
- Has 15 years of real estate experience in New York City
- Co-founded Brick Real Estate and grew it from the ground up to one of Brooklyn’s finest residential and commercial firms and now is at William Raveis
- Got “Rookie of the Year” in residential sales
- Say hi to him at raveis.com
- Based in New York City, New York
Please Take 4 Min and Rate and Review the Best Ever Show in iTunes.
Listen to all episodes and get a FREE crash course on real estate investing at: http://www.joefairless.com
Door Devil – visit http://www.doordevil.com and enter “bestever” to get an exclusive 20% discount on your purchase.
Subscribe to Joe’s YouTube Channel here to learn multifamily and raising money tips:
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!