His first investment purchase was a 62 unit building...out of state. Our guest went through 5 property managers in 4 years...but why? You'll have to find out.
Best Ever Tweet:
Pay attention to the numbers, wealth compounds in mathematics.
Todd Tresidder Real Estate Background:
- Financial Coach and Owner of FinancialMentor.com
- Age of 23 his net worth was $0 and 12 years later he was a millionaire
- Retired at age 35 from Hedge Fund Investment Manager that was responsible for 20+ million dollar portfolio
- Financially independent from age 35 through investing – not marketing
- Based in Reno, Nevada
- Say hi to him at https://financialmentor.com/
- Best Ever book: The War of Art
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Want an inbox full of online leads? Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to adwordsnerds.com/joe to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF2097920Todd20Tresidder.mp3
-- posted at: 11:05am EST