Sun, 16 July 2017
Today we focus on changing our mindset and not jumping at the first lender that says yes. In today’s marketplace there are a lot of options for lending, so why not shop around before agreeing to financing? Often times we do ourselves a disservice by not shopping around more, find out how to change that today. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Pay attention to your goals
Steve O’Brien Real Estate Background:
- Co-founder and Chief Investment Officer of Arcan Capital
- Responsible for acquisition of over 20 multifamily assets totaling close to $200 million in the last five years
- Placed nearly $100 million in financing with FMNA, FMAC, HUD, bank and insurance company sources
- Prior to Arcan, Mr. O'Brien was with CBRE
- Based in Atlanta, Georgia
- Say hi to him at www.arcancapital.com
- Best Ever Book: Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
Click here for a summary of Steve's Best Ever advice: Pay Attention to These Five Loan Components to Maximize Your Apartment Returns
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you an investor who is tired of self-managing? Save time, increase productivity, lower your stress and LET THE LANDLORD HELPER DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
Schedule Your FREE TRIAL SESSION with Linda at Secure Pay One THE Landlord Helper today.
Go to mylandlordhelper.com/joe to schedule your free session.
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF_1048_Steve_Obrien.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 8:45am EDT