Amy is one of the best real estate, crowdfunding, and syndication lawyers there is. Today she is here to explain different crowdfunding platform types, and how you can start one. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Don’t go out and hire a developer or a team of developer
Amy Wan Background:
- Founder & CEO of Bootstrap Legal and former partner at Crowdfunding Lawyers
- In 2014, named one of 10 women to watch in the legal tech by the American Bar Association Journal
- Formerly was General Counsel at Patch of Land, advised the company on its $23.6M Series A funding round
- Holds an LL.M. in Public International Law from the London School of Economics and Political Science
- Based in Los Angeles, California
- Say hi to her at www.bootstraplegal.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Fund That Flip provides short-term fix and flip loans to experienced investors. If you're looking for a reliable funding partner, their online platform makes the entire process super easy, and they can get you funded in as few as 7 days.
They've also partnered with best-selling author, J Scott to provide Bestever listeners a free chapter from his new book on negotiating real estate. If you'd like to improve your bestever negotiating skills, visit www.fundthatflip.com/bestever to download your free negotiating guide today.
Direct download: JF_1104_Amy_Wan.mp3
-- posted at: 11:21am EDT