As a 20 year old college student, Chris did his first wholesale deal and made $7,000. For the rest of college, real estate was his hobby. After attending a Sean Terry conference, he was inspired to start taking real estate seriously and has already been successful. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Set goals and take action
Chris Salazar Real Estate Background:
- Founder of Arsenal Properties, a real estate investment firm
- Done over 50 single family deals and is now looking to transition into multifamily
- Has grown Arsenal to $4.7M in assets under management in under 6 months
- In the process of repositioning a 24-unit apartment building, and publishes content on real estate
- Graduated college last year
- Based in Chicago, Illinois
- Say hi to him at https://www.arsenalpropertiesllc.com/
- Best Ever Book: Tools of Titans
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Fund That Flip provides short-term fix and flip loans to experienced investors. If you're looking for a reliable funding partner, their online platform makes the entire process super easy, and they can get you funded in as few as 7 days.
They've also partnered with best-selling author, J Scott to provide Bestever listeners a free chapter from his new book on negotiating real estate. If you'd like to improve your bestever negotiating skills, visit www.fundthatflip.com/bestever to download your free negotiating guide today.
Direct download: JF_1105_Chris_Salazar.mp3
-- posted at: 10:07am EST