Wed, 6 December 2017
As a full time financial planner, Brent had a good W2 income to show the banks. With financing easily attainable, he bought 8 houses in his first year! He’ll give us great tips on how to use our savings/retirement accounts to buy real estate. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“You just have to jump in” - Brent Sutherland
Brent Sutherland Background:
- Owner of his own CPA firm, Ntellivest
- Certified Financial Planner and have worked in financial services for nearly 12 years
- Real estate investor who currently owns 8 rentals
- Works to help individuals think outside the box and better plan for financial independence.
- Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Say hi to him at: http://www.ntellivest.com/
- Best Ever Book: Behavior Gap by Carl Richards
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Fund That Flip provides short-term fix and flip loans to experienced investors. If you're looking for a reliable funding partner, their online platform makes the entire process super easy, and they can get you funded in as few as 7 days.
They've also partnered with best-selling author, J Scott to provide Bestever listeners a free chapter from his new book on negotiating real estate. If you'd like to improve your bestever negotiating skills, visit www.fundthatflip.com/bestever to download your free negotiating guide today.