Sat, 9 December 2017
Brian was seeing his clients make all this money with great tax benefits through real estate. He started taking action, eventually leaving his CPA job to be a full time investor. Now Brian has a portfolio of single family homes as well as small and large multi-family apartment communities. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“At the end of the day, I want to work with people who want to work with me.” - Brian Adams
Brian Adams Real Estate Background:
- Founding member of Adams Investor Group, LLC a company dedicated to creating wealth for others so that my clients make safe and consistent profits
- Practicing certified public accountant (CPA) specializing in real estate taxation and forensic accounting
- His team currently owns single family homes and small and large multi-family apartment complexes
- Began investing in real estate including focusing on asset management for investors 10 years ago
- Based in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Say hi to him at: http://www.adamsinvestorgroup.com/
- Best Ever Book: E-Myth Revisited
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.