Tue, 12 December 2017
In just two years, Trish has sold over $10,000,000 in real estate volume. Her biggest source of referrals is Facebook. She posts at least every other day, and never in a “infomercial” type of way. Rather she posts normal things like what she is doing everyday, and just shares with her friends. She is able to stay in people’s minds when they need a realtor with this strategy. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“You can create that whole persona via social media” - Trish Williams
Trish Williams Real Estate Background:
- Real estate agent and broker with Keller Williams - Las Vegas
- 2014 she started her career in Real Estate and was named Rookie Of The Year
- Biggest testament to her level of success is in that 90% of her business is referral based
- 2016 served as Technology Chair-member Of the Associate Leadership Council, and ranked number 5 in overall production in her brokerage
- In two short years she had already sold over 10 million dollars in real estate volume
- Based in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Say hi to her at: www.trishsellslv.com
- Best Ever Book: 6 Steps to 7 Seven Figures
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.