Wed, 27 December 2017
With the birth of his daughter, Pat needed a change. He didn’t want to miss out on his daughters life and with an offshore job, he would have missed 8 months per year. After weighing pros and cons, Pat took the leap, quit his job and began investing full time. Tune in to hear an inspiring story of chasing a goal, and succeeding while improving your life. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“Every single property for sale in the Jacksonville area, I called and made an offer” - Pat Flynn
Patrick Flynn Background:
- Owner of Flynn Homes, a real estate investment company
- Launched in late May 2017 2 Beach rental properties, one cashflows $800/month, the other we house hack
-:Total revenue so far is around $750,000 since May 2017
- 5000 direct mail pieces a week along with other marketing campaigns.
- Based in Jacksonville, Florida
- Say hi to him at: www.flynnhomesjax.com
- Best Ever Book: 4 Hour Work Week
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.