Dave is a previous guest on the show who specializes in triple net leases. Today he comes back on the show to talk about how he and his team try to predict certain things that will happen and be proactive in solving problems before they even come up. Dave gets a lot of people asking him how he “does so much”. He attributes being on top of everything all the time to his time spent working at The White House. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“You have to develop this skill set to always be ahead of yourself” - Dave Sobelman
Dave Sobelman Background:
- Founder & CEO of Generation Income Properties (a public net lease REIT)
- Founder of net lease brokerage firm 3 Properties.
- Managed more than 1,000 single-tenant net lease transactions and has been involved in about $10 billion in transactions
- Began his tenure in commercial real estate as a Research Analyst and Associate for Grubb & Ellis Company
- Was responsible for maintaining market data for over 134 million square feet of area properties and accurately forecasting regional trends for client assessments
- Based in Tampa, Florida
- Say hi to him at www.gipreit.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.
Direct download: JF_1272_-_Dave_Sobelman.mp3
-- posted at: 12:48pm EST