Rick Martin caught the investing bug when he rented out his first house in 1998, helping to pay for film school. Rick continued to make deals while maintaining a full-time job, and just recently switched to syndicating full-time. From making good deals to choosing good partners, Rick reveals the most important lessons he’s learned over his 20+ years of CREI, including three things you can do to weather any storm as a syndicator.
Rick Martin Real Estate Background
- Been involved in real estate since 1998 and recently made the transition to a full-time career as a syndicator.
- Founder of Fortress Federation Investments, which provides multifamily investment opportunities to its investors, helping them build wealth and multiple income streams.
- Does both active and passive investing.
- Portfolio: Throughout his career, he has bought and sold single-family and small multifamily. He still owns a fourplex, but otherwise he is now invested both actively and passively in 1,992 multifamily units.
- Based in Redondo Beach, CA.
- You can find him at www.fortressfederation.com.
- Best Ever Book: Who Not How: The Formula to Achieve Bigger Goals Through Accelerating Teamwork by Dan Sullivan
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Deal Maker Mentoring | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss