From youth minister to now commercial real estate investor, Slocomb Reed isn’t afraid to take chances to grow. He’s taken his portfolio from the ground up and now owner-operates over 65 units. In this episode, Slocomb discusses his past deals and how risk taking has paid off big time.
Slocomb Reed Real Estate Background
- Director of Investment Services for The Chabris Group of Keller Williams Seven Hills Realty, the largest real estate sales team in Greater Cincinnati by number of sales.
- Began investing in 2013. Went full-time as a sales agent in 2015 while continuing to invest.
- Portfolio: Owner-operates over 65 units ranging from single-families to apartment buildings with 20+ units.
- Based in Cincinnati, Ohio
- You can find him at www.linkedin.com/in/slocomb-reed-b7145b1a/
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Deal Maker Mentoring | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss