Brad Simtob started investing in commercial real estate when he was just 19 years old. Now at 20, he has grown his portfolio to 350 units and has no plans of slowing down anytime soon. In this episode, Brad shares how he found his current deals and the goal-setting strategy that has helped him achieve his success.
Brad Simtob | Real Estate Background
- Founder of Simtob Management & Investment LLC which purchases value-add multifamily in the Midwest. They are proprietary with their in house construction and property management team. They typically utilize a unit renovation value-add and are able to complete it for 30% less than the closest general contractor quote.
- Portfolio: GP of 350 units in Michigan.
- He’s 20 years old
- Based in: Grand Rapids, MI
- Say hi to him at: www.simtob.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best Ever Book: Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Deal Maker Mentoring | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss