How much closer would you be to hitting your goal of early retirement if you had started when you were just a teenager? Author Dan Sheeks believes teenagers should have the opportunity to learn about financial freedom and the way real estate investing can help them achieve their financial goals. In this episode, Dan shares how to get teenagers involved in learning about and achieving early financial independence.
Dan Sheeks | Real Estate Background
- Founder of Sheeks Freaks, a community in which young people can learn finance skills to help them reach early financial independence.
- Portfolio: Own 17 units of residential. Their portfolio includes STRs, long-term, single family, small multi-family, out-of-state properties, and BRRRRs. They also rent out their basement in their primary residence.
- Full-time job: Public high school business/marketing teacher.
- Published a book with Bigger Pockets Publishing, First to a Million, which is a teenager’s guide to achieving early financial independence.
- Based in: Denver, CO
- Say hi to him at: www.sheeksfreaks.com
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Deal Maker Mentoring | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss