Erik Hemingway traveled the world with his family for years. They’ve lived in Costa Rica, sailed through the Mediterranean, and sailed across the Atlantic Ocean. All of their travels were made possible because of Erik’s passive income from self-storage. In this episode, Erik shares his strategy for locating self-storage deals, assessing the market, and analyzing the risk on these deals.
Erik Hemingway | Real Estate Background
- Founder of Nomad Capital which focuses on heavy value-add properties, bringing an in-house general contractor component to projects such as self-storage conversions, ground up development, boutique hospitality, and commercial retail asset classes.
- Portfolio: $35M in CRE, primarily in self-storage properties.
- Erik used passive investing to leave the ‘9-5’ life and take his family on adventures, including living in Costa Rica for 1.5 years and sailing through the Mediterranean and across the Atlantic Ocean.
- Based in: Wilmington, NC
- Say hi to him at: www.nomadcapital.us | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best Ever Book: Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Deal Maker Mentoring | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss