Veteran Joe Riley saw an opportunity in the market when he rented his home while on deployment: creating temporary housing for families near military bases. Now with over 300 properties, Joe has continued to grow his portfolio to fit this overwhelming need for military housing. Joe talks about how he created Patriot Homes and how to scale your short-term rental portfolio.
Joe Riley | Real Estate Background
- Founder of Patriot Family Homes, a veteran-owned company that meets the need for short-term housing near military bases.
- Portfolio: Owner of 300+ properties.
- Prior to starting this company, Joe was a Captain in the Army, having multiple overseas deployments, and previously served on the National Security Council at the White House.
- Based in: Chattanooga, TN
- Say hi to him at: www.patriotfamilyhomes.com
- Best Ever Book: The Politics of Diplomacy by James A. Baker III
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Deal Maker Mentoring | PassiveInvesting.com | FollowUp Boss