Joe Giuliacci started his real estate career with a halfplex investment property in Northern California. After several years of actively operating a number of duplexes, he discovered the world of syndications and passive investing.
Today, Joe has retired from his 31-year engineering career and is a full-time passive investor in multifamily, industrial, self-storage, and commercial real estate properties. In this episode, he shares his top three pieces of advice for sponsors based on his experience and what he looks for as an LP.
Joe Giuliacci | Real Estate Background
- Passive investor with 5 Talents Capital, which focuses on multifamily investments. He explores other asset classes as well for his passive investments.
- LP of:
- 15 multifamily properties
- Three industrial properties
- Four self-storage properties
- 16 commercial real estate properties
- Retired from a 31-year engineering career at Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
- Based in: Lake Stevens, WA
- Say hi to him at:
- Greatest lesson: Find great sponsors/operators first and foremost; the investment offering will be the bonus.
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Trevor McGregor Coaching | Cash Flow Portal | Cornell Capital Holdings | PassiveInvesting.com