Doug Spence is an active-duty Naval Officer and founder of Honor and Equity, a real estate resource for military members, veterans, and their families. In this episode, he discusses his focus on sharing real estate investing with the military community; his tips for balancing time between family, a W-2, and real estate; and why connecting people is his superpower.
Doug Spence | Real Estate Background
- Active-duty Naval Officer and founder of Honor and Equity, a real estate resource for military members, veterans, and their families.
- Current real estate portfolio:
- Single-family and small multifamily buy-and-holds
- LP in three syndications
- Co-GP in RV park fund syndication
- Based in: San Diego, CA
- Greatest Lesson: Success in real estate is all about people and relationships.
Join the newsletter for the expert tips & investing content.
Sign up to be a guest on the show.
FREE eBook: The Ultimate Guide to Multifamily Deals & Investing
Register for this year's Best Ever Conference in Salt Lake City
Stay in touch with us!
Click here to know more about our sponsors: PassiveInvesting.com | DLP Capital |Reliant