Tue, 26 September 2017
I really donâ€™t think I need to say much here - you know who Josh Dorkin is, and you know about BiggerPockets - if you donâ€™t, you should. Today we get to hear about how BiggerPockets has become what it is today. Weâ€™ll learn about customer complaints, new tools that have been released throughout the years, and if they were a success. Josh also tells us about himself, his past and current role with BiggerPockets. If you enjoyed todayâ€™s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Only rich people can buy real estate
Josh Dorkin Background:
- â€ŽCEO & Founder: BiggerPockets.com, Entrepreneur - â€ŽBiggerPockets Publishing, LLC
- BiggerPockets boasts more than 825,000 members, produces the top-rated real estate podcast on iTunes, and last year raked in $7 million in revenue through advertising
- Bigger Pockets made the INC 500, came in at #400 in August 2017
- BiggerPockets added a publishing arm, which released Set For Life on April 23, 2017
- Based in Denver, Colorado
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Fund That Flip provides short-term fix and flip loans to experienced investors. If you're looking for a reliable funding partner, their online platform makes the entire process super easy, and they can get you funded in as few as 7 days.