Tue, 26 September 2017
I really don’t think I need to say much here - you know who Josh Dorkin is, and you know about BiggerPockets - if you don’t, you should. Today we get to hear about how BiggerPockets has become what it is today. We’ll learn about customer complaints, new tools that have been released throughout the years, and if they were a success. Josh also tells us about himself, his past and current role with BiggerPockets. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Only rich people can buy real estate
Josh Dorkin Background:
- CEO & Founder: BiggerPockets.com, Entrepreneur - BiggerPockets Publishing, LLC
- BiggerPockets boasts more than 825,000 members, produces the top-rated real estate podcast on iTunes, and last year raked in $7 million in revenue through advertising
- Bigger Pockets made the INC 500, came in at #400 in August 2017
- BiggerPockets added a publishing arm, which released Set For Life on April 23, 2017
- Based in Denver, Colorado
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Fund That Flip provides short-term fix and flip loans to experienced investors. If you're looking for a reliable funding partner, their online platform makes the entire process super easy, and they can get you funded in as few as 7 days.