He's new, but he is a matchmaker extraordinaire connecting investors and sellers together. In fact, his forte is just to connect whole sellers to fix and flip entrepreneurs while being in the middle. Yes, those were wholesale deals. Turn up the volume and grab a pen and paper and let's see if you can flip one house per week in 2017!
Best Ever Tweet:
I'm never satisfied with my results I'm always expecting to do more.
Amir Suleman Real Estate Background:
- Acquisitions Director at Clear Vision Investments, a real estate investment group
- Flipped 37 homes in 2015 with a gross income of $423k
- On track to flip 52 properties this year, which is about 1 per week
- Has only 1 requirement in being a self employed investor, just do it!
- Did not complete high school or college and broke by age 32, but hear his comeback story
- Based in Irvine, California
- Say hi to him at https://www.instagram.com/realestatepd/
- Best Ever Book: The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF2084720Amir20Suleman.mp3
-- posted at: 10:31am EDT