Tue, 3 October 2017
We’ve got some listener questions for Josh today. Get to know Josh as he dives into his morning routines, and explains the most underused aspect of BiggerPockets. He also tells us about how the BiggerPockets podcast came to be. Josh’s #1 piece of advice is to find your why, something he says that without it, you will struggle. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
We haven’t had a podcast where I didn’t learn something
Josh Dorkin Background:
- CEO & Founder: BiggerPockets.com, Entrepreneur - BiggerPockets Publishing, LLC
- BiggerPockets boasts more than 825,000 members, produces the top-rated real estate podcast on iTunes, and last year raked in $7 million in revenue through advertising
- Bigger Pockets made the INC 500, came in at #400 in August 2017
- BiggerPockets added a publishing arm, which released Set For Life on April 23, 2017
- Based in Denver, Colorado
- Say hi to him at: BiggerPockets: The Real Estate Investing Social Network
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Fund That Flip provides short-term fix and flip loans to experienced investors. If you're looking for a reliable funding partner, their online platform makes the entire process super easy, and they can get you funded in as few as 7 days.