Wed, 13 December 2017
Ted lost everything early on in his real estate investing career. After that he wanted to find a way to continue investing in real estate, but minimize the risk. That’s when he discovered tax lien and tax deed investing. Now he still invests, but he also teaches others to do what he does. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“There is an abundance of properties available” - Ted Thomas
Ted Thomas Background:
- Organization is the single largest “Source” of Tax Lien Certificate & Tax Deed Informational Products in the World
- Has sat for more than 200 radio and TV interviews, most recently on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox
- Go-to guy when people want to discover how to invest in secure government certificates that pay 16% and 18%.
- Based in Merritt Island, Florida
- Say hi to him at: www.tedthomas.com
- Best Ever Book: The Art of War
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.