Tue, 19 December 2017
Jason helps investors free up some cash flow but minimizing energy bills. Heâ€™ll look at everything within the building, and how the building is utilizing its current utilities. From small commercial properties to large industrial projects, Jason does it all, and can help property owners find government grants to pay for part of the upgrades up front. To hear how he can help you save money on energy bills, be sure to tune in! If you enjoyed todayâ€™s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
â€œIt can be a dramatic payback on a very simple solution that takes a few seconds to switch outâ€ - Jason Delambre
Jason Delambre Background:
- Founder and Owner of Interdependent Energies, LLC; a Carbon and Sustainable Energy Consultant Company
- Consultancy focuses on providing money-saving solutions that are economically, socially and environmentally sustainable
- Since 2009 heâ€™s done 130 individual projects, 9 Institutional Climate, Energy & Sustainability Plans, and over 12 Million Total Square Feet of Facility Space Audited
- Based in Frankfort, Kentucky
- Say hi to him at: http://www.interdependentenergies.com/
- Best Ever Book: The E-Myth
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Landâ€™s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.