Wed, 20 December 2017
Victor literally wrote the book on raising money for any venture. As an active real estate investor, he raises money for that business, but got his start in the technology field. Currently Victor lives in Ottawa, Canada and invests in Philadelphia. Hear how he is able to raise money and invest in another country. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“That’s our formula” - Victor Menasce
Victor Menasce Background:
- Managing partner of US Real Estate Partners LP
- Spent the first 25 years of his career in the high tech industry, for last 9 on real estate investment
- Current specialty involves building new apartments in an infill urban setting across multiple domestic and international markets.
- Author of the book Magnetic Capital: How to Raise All the Money You Need for ANY Worthy Venture.
- Has raised more than $300 million in his nine-year real estate career!
- Based in Ottawa, Canada
- Say hi to him at: http://www.victorjm.com/
- Best Ever Book: Speed of Trust
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.