Sat, 23 December 2017
Today we will get a breakdown of commercial loans and lenders. Austin has originated over $60 million in commercial mortgage loans since founding RiverStone RECAP four years ago. He’ll tell us the difference between a bank loan vs. CMBS (commercial mortgage backed security) and CMBS vs. life insurance companies. We also get great advice on vetting your mortgage broker. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“There’s a lot of sketchy finance guys with hard money that are trying to screw the owners.” - Austin Peek
Austin Peek Background:
- Founder & Principal of RiverStone RECAP, a CRE mortgage firm
- Started RSR 4 years ago and he’s originated over $60MM in commercial mortgage loans across the country
- Recently launched a podcast: Millionaire Interviews
- Based in Jacksonville, Florida
- Say hi to him at: https://millionaire-interviews.com/best-ever to get the FREE quote matrix and CRE Lender List
- Best Ever Book: The Real Estate Game
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.