Mon, 25 December 2017
Merry Christmas! Today we hear from a wholesaler who takes a different approach to how he deals with all potential sellers and buyers. He was in sales for 20 years, eventually leaving his full time job to pursue wholesaling full time. Now about a year into wholesaling, Garth has been averaging 2-3 deals per month. Surprisingly, he says that his real estate knowledge is not the biggest factor to his early success. Tune in to hear why Garth says that operating with integrity is the single most important thing a new wholesaler can do in order to succeed. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“Be straight with everyone you meet” - Garth Kukla
Garth Kukla Real Estate Background:
- Founder of Tri-State Discount Real Estate and full time wholesaler
- Over 8+ years of real estate experience to create a real estate investment company
- Finds off-market real estate and sells deals to investors who flip or rent the property
- Has a 20-year sales background and been in real estate since 2008 as a landlord and part time flipper
- Based in Newport, Kentucky
- Say hi to him at: www.tristatediscountrealestate.com
- Best Ever Book: Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.