Tue, 26 December 2017
Eddie recently launched a brand new crowdfunding REIT, with an emphasis on vision. Eddie and his company take apartment communities and completely overhaul them into super nice communities, from C+ to B+. They want people to wish they could afford living at their communities, only to find out they actually can! We’ll hear a lot of higher level commercial and residential investing tips today, including how to set up a crowdfunding REIT. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“Good deals are made not found” - Eddie Lorin
Eddie Lorin Real Estate Background:
- Founder of Impact Housing, a new crowdfunding REIT
- 25 years' experience in investment real estate
- Since 2008, SRC has purchased close to 15,000 units in over 40 transactions
- Handled over $700 million in transactions of Class A office buildings and retail space
- Co-founder of 501c3 HAPI Foundation, was developed to promote health and wellness in apartment communities
- Based in Los Angeles, California
- Say hi to him at http://impacthousing.com/
- Best Ever Book: How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.