Thu, 28 December 2017
Bernard is here today to tell us how we can use our, or other people’s, retirement accounts to fund real estate transactions. Not only does that help us get deals done, but also helps people earn better returns with their retirement money. We’ll learn about the tax advantages, as well as what is not allowed by tax law. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“Over $25 Trillion is sitting there in retirement accounts” - Bernard Reisz
Bernard Reisz Background:
- CPA and Principal of ReSure Financial and combines tax, financial, and investment expertise
- Advises on the use of self-directed IRAs and Solo 401(k)s for real estate investing and lending
- Specialized in real estate debt and equity investing using retirement funds, and personally invests in that way
- Based in New York City, New York
- Say hi to him at: https://www.401kcheckbook.com/
- Best Ever Book: Fishing for Fools
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.