Sat, 30 December 2017
Wow! Today we have a major commercial real estate investor dropping knowledge. Brian literally wrote the book(s) for commercial real estate investing. Not only will he give us actionable advice for commercial investing, but a lot of the advice applies to any form of real estate investing. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“Make sure you’re scrutinizing the leases carefully” - Brian Hennessey
Brian Hennessey Background:
- Senior VP of Avison Young Intelligent Real Estate Solutions
- Portfolio transactions totaling approximately 12 million square feet at values in excess of $2 billion.
- Prior to Avison Young he served as Senior Vice at Colliers International for 5 years
- Been in the commercial real estate industry for over 30 years.
- Author of "The Due Diligence Handbook For Commercial Real Estate"
- His book was written originally as a personal reference tool/checklist, but is a #1 best seller on Amazon
- His latest book is “How to Add Value for Commercial Real Estate”
- Based in Los Angeles, California
- Say hi to him at: www.impactcoachingsystems.com
- Best Ever Book: What Every Real Estate Investor Needs To Know About Cash Flow
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.