Trevor has been a business and personal coach of Joe’s for years. Today Trevor tells us his 5 step process for making a connection with a call to action at the end. As investors, we are not really in the real estate business. Rather we are in the relationship business, and Joe has successfully closed deals using this process. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“Whatever you do, you gotta kick off the conversation by establishing rapport” - Trevor Mcgregor
Trevor McGregor Background:
- Business Performance Coach, Strategist, Consultant & Speaker, CEO of Trevor McGregor International
- Mentorship has helped several of his clients cross the 7, 8 and 9 figure business mark
- Real estate investor who has done fix and flips, buy and holds and wholesaling
- For 25 years he has started and grown successful enterprises, including his Real Estate Investment Firm
- Based in Vancouver, Canada
- Say hi to him at www.coachwith www.trevormcgregor.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.
Direct download: JF_1251_Trevor_McGregor.mp3
-- posted at: 11:42am EST