Mon, 16 April 2018
Marty has been investing in real estate since 2002, mostly fixing and flipping. His company used to have other focuses, but with experience they found that if they focused on flipping, they could make more money. Hear why it’s beneficial to narrow down your strategy and focus and make that business ultra-efficient. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“Every fix and flip business has four divisions” - Marty Boardman
Marty Boardman Real Estate Background:
- Real estate investor and instructor since 2002
- He fixes and flips houses in Arizona and Wisconsin with his business partner, Manny Romero
- Published author and past contributor to BiggerPockets.com
- Based in Gilbert, Arizona
- Say hi to him at www.fixandfliphub.com
- Best Ever Book: Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Join us and our online investor community: BestEverCommunity.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Are you committed to transforming your life through real estate this year?
If so, then go to CoachWithTrevor.com to apply for his coaching program.
Trevor is my real estate, business, and life coach. I’ve been working with him for years. Spots are limited, so be sure to apply today!