Thu, 3 May 2018
Sarah is a canadian investor who has built up a portfolio of single family rentals. By using the BRRRR method, she has been able to grow quickly, in fact she has created $100k in equity in one of her properties in just 1 year! Sarah has been able to use that equity to re-invest and get more properties. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“Don’t make excuses, take action” - Sarah Larbi
Sarah Larbi Real Estate Background:
-The Millennial Real Estate Investor, Speaker, Mentor
- By her early 30’s she has seven home portfolio
- Featured in The Toronto Star, 1010 News Talk Radio, and Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine
- Host of the “Where Should I Invest?” Podcast
- Inspires young professionals to be property owners and plan for retirement by 50
- Based in Toronto, Canada
- Say hi to her at www.sarahlarbi.com
- Best Ever Book: Secrets of the Canadian Cycle
Join us and our online investor community: BestEverCommunity.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
List and manage your property all from one platform with Rentler. Once listed you can: accept applications, screen tenants, accept payments and receive maintenance tickets all in one place - and all free for landlords. Go to tryrentler.com/bestever to get started today!