Sat, 18 July 2015
Today’s Best Ever guest is upfront and honest and it has paid off for him. He tells it like it is, and shares with us incredible value about fix and flips, single family homes and why it’s SO important to have a real estate coach.
Best Ever Tweet:
Money is easy to give, but you need to give your time.
Gavin Welch’s real estate background:
- Investor and businessman based in Lakeland, Florida and does single family homes and fix and flips
- Realtor in the Polk Count area helping clients identify and purchase investment properties
- Host of the popular podcast, The Real Estate Loop
- Visit him at www.thereloop.com
- Founded a non-profit organization in 2000 called Servants Heart and is fluent in Spanish
- Recently got in a car wreck and rolled his car 3 times at 50 mph
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever