Your boss decided to let you go, now what? Our guest has parents who were landlords, so it couldn't be that difficult, right?! Well, she surely had to evict some tenants and buy some value add wholesale deals, hear what she's up to!
Best Ever Tweet:
Be hungry for the next deal.
Neva Williamson Real Estate Background:
- Managing partner of consulting company and active real estate investor
- Best-selling Author of "Blood Sweat & Goals: Finding Your Way as an Entrepreneur"
- Excelled at a full-time six-figure consulting career and part-time real estate investing before being laid off
- Graduate of George Washington University
- Based in Washington, D.C.
- Say hi to her at www.timeforinvesting.com
- Best Ever Book: The Book of Proverbs
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Want an inbox full of online leads? Get a FREE strategy session with Dan Barrett who is the only certified Google partner that exclusively works with real estate investors like us.
Go to adwordsnerds.com/joe to schedule the appointment.
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF2093120Neva20Williamson.mp3
-- posted at: 12:08pm EST