Sun, 6 May 2018
JF1342: How To Buy Non-Performing Notes & Keep People In Their Homes #SkillSetSunday with Jorge Newbery
Jorge owned over 4000 apartment units before losing it all. He wrote about that experience in his book, Burn Zones. Now Jorge helps people stay in their homes when they can’t afford their mortgages anymore through loan modifications. Jorge also helps other investors do the same thing as him. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“We can cut payments in half because we buy theses at such a discount” - Jorge Newbery
Jorge Newbery Real Estate Background:
- Founder of American Homeowner Preservation LLC
- AHP utilizes Regulation A+ to crowdfund the purchase of non-performing mortgages from lenders at big discounts
- Author of Forbes Real Estate Council and amazon best-selling book Burn Zones
- Principal in mortgage, property management brokerage firms and have held real estate licenses in nine states
- Based in Chicago, Illinois
- Say hi to him at: www.notebuyerbootcamp.com
Join us and our online investor community: BestEverCommunity.com
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
List and manage your property all from one platform with Rentler. Once listed you can: accept applications, screen tenants, accept payments and receive maintenance tickets all in one place - and all free for landlords. Go to tryrentler.com/bestever to get started today!