Lisa Landry started her interior design firm specializing in residential and commercial properties more than 20 years ago. Today, she is the CEO of Above & Beyond Multifamily and Landry Designs. She is a multifamily syndicator and asset manager as well as an interior designer specializing in adding value to multifamily properties across the country, particularly in class B and C assets.
When it comes to syndications, Lisa stresses that design is incredibly important. “Our job as designers for multifamily is to do whatever we can to boost the NOI,” she says. “It’s just amazing how quickly the value of the property can increase.” In this episode, Lisa shares her top interior design tips property owners can use to increase their NOI.
Lisa Landry | Real Estate Background
- CEO of Above & Beyond Multifamily and Landry Designs. She is a multifamily syndicator and asset manager, as well as an interior designer specializing in adding value to multifamily properties across the country, particularly class B and C assets.
- GP of 108 units
- Recently had an LP property go full cycle
- She has won 35 International Design Awards, been published nationally 18 times, and is a 10-time winner of Living Magazine's Best Interior Designer award.
- Based in: Ft. Worth, TX
- Say hi to her at:
- Best Ever Book: Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book by Joe Fairless & Theo Hicks
- Greatest lesson:
- Real Estate: I have learned how rewarding it is to transform B & C properties into safe, beautiful places to live and work. Also, to provide multifamily investment opportunities to regular, everyday people who weren't aware of the multifamily space prior to introducing it to them.
- Interior Design: I have learned that people's moods, happiness, and productivity can be extremely affected by their surroundings and that people like to live in unique spaces. That's what Landry Designs is known for.
Stay in touch with us!
Sign-Up for the Best Ever CRE Newsletter: www.bestevercre.com/access
Click here to know more about our sponsors: dlp capital | Cash Flow Portal | Cornell Capital Holdings | PassiveInvesting.com