Frederick Pierce got the commercial real estate bug while still in college. Now, he owns one of the largest student housing companies in America. Today, Frederick is telling us the criteria he looks for in universities, the types of requirements current-day students look for in their housing, how he finds financing for these multimillion dollar deals, and why he’s not developing multifamily housing in non-university settings.
Frederick Pierce Real Estate Background:
- Founder, President, and CEO of Pierce Education Properties
- Actively involved full-time as an owner/operator in the student housing industry nationally
- Pierce Education Properties owns nearly 20 major Student Housing communities located in the Midwest, south and northeast sectors of the United States.
- He will begin construction of two sizable Student Housing Projects in San Diego in the 4th quarter of this year that will be adjacent to San Diego State University, his alma mater.
- Based in San Diego, CA
- Say hi to him at: www.pierceeducationproperties.com
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Real Estate CFO Services | ThinkMultifamily.com/coaching | Rentify