Omni Casey was born and raised in Hawaii, where he launched his career as both a real estate investor and a broker. After relocating to Virginia 12 years ago, Omni and his wife transitioned from single-family homes to purchasing entire mom-and-pop portfolios. In this episode, he shares his thoughts on the benefits of buying mom-and-pop portfolios, changing his strategy based on the changing economic and political climate, and the importance of separating financial independence from building wealth.
Click here to purchase Omni’s new book, The Cash-Flow Breakfast Club: A Story and a Manual.
Omni Casey | Real Estate Background
- Real estate investor at New Leaf Redevelopers and managing broker at Weichert Realtors. The family investment business focuses on buy-and-hold deals that are small to mid-sized multifamily properties.
- GP of:
- 170 units
- Five commercial properties
- Two mixed-use properties
- One small storage rental building
- A commercial retail unit
- A flex/warehouse space
- Based in: Ashburn, VA
- Say hi to him at:
- Best Ever Book: *Multifamily Millionaire* by Brandon Turner
- Greatest lesson: There are benefits to understanding the changing economic indicators and how that changes the investing strategy that you may want to focus on.
Stay in touch with us!
Click here to know more about our sponsors: Cash Flow Portal | Cornell Capital Holdings | PassiveInvesting.com