Lisa Parrish is the owner of GLP Investments, LLC, an acquisitions company that identifies and acquires multifamily properties in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas. In this episode, she shares why she and her husband transitioned to third-party property management after doing it themselves for years, her advice for finding the right business partners, and how learning things the hard way along her journey has ultimately benefited her.
Lisa Parrish | Real Estate Background
- Owner of GLP Investments, LLC, an acquisitions company that identifies and acquires multifamily properties in NC, SC, and TX.
- Portfolio: GP of 3,243 units across 26 properties
- Based in: Charlotte, NC, and AZ
- Say hi to her at:
- Best Ever Book: Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Greatest lesson: The importance of finding great partners is the key. Once we found the partners that were the other piece of our puzzle, we increased our portfolio substantially.
Join the newsletter for the expert tips & investing content.
Sign up to be a guest on the show.
FREE eBook: The Ultimate Guide to Multifamily Deals & Investing
Register for this year's Best Ever Conference in Salt Lake City
Stay in touch with us!
Click here to know more about our sponsors: PassiveInvesting.com | DLP Capital |Reliant