Tue, 17 October 2017
JF1141: How RealtyMogul.com Consistently Delivers Great Returns to Their Investors with Jilliene Helman
As Co-Founder and CEO of RealtyMogul.com Jilliene has been working hard daily to make the company what it is today. With over $300 million invested from investors and $1 billion of financed properties, Jilliene has done an amazing job, with the help of a great team, building a company that puts their investors first. Hear what she says separates her company from the many other passive investment opportunities out there. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
Hire great people
- CEO and Co-Founder of RealtyMogul.com and is responsible for the company's strategic direction and operations
- Has underwritten over $5 billion of real estate and was previously a Vice President at Union Bank, where she spent time in Wealth Management, Finance and Risk Management.
- Since launching, the company has funded more than $260 million in real estate transactions and raised more than $45 million from notable investors
- Certified Wealth Strategist®, holds Series 7, Series 63, and Series 24 licenses
- Based in Los Angeles, California
- Say hi to her at: https://www.realtymogul.com
- Best Ever Book: The Everything Store
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Fund That Flip provides short-term fix and flip loans to experienced investors. If you're looking for a reliable funding partner, their online platform makes the entire process super easy, and they can get you funded in as few as 7 days.
They've also partnered with best-selling author, J Scott to provide Bestever listeners a free chapter from his new book on negotiating real estate. If you'd like to improve your bestever negotiating skills, visit www.fundthatflip.com/bestever to download your free negotiating guide today.