Wed, 31 December 2014
Today’s Best Ever guest shares how he uses hard money to structure his fix and flip deals. He also talks about how he takes his profits from his flips and puts it into long-term holds. Let’s go!
The follow up is the key.
Mark Gagner’s real estate background:
- Founder of Bridge Equity Group based in San Jose, California, a real estate company focused on investing in single and multi-family properties
- Owns single family homes in Atlanta, student housing in Philadelphia and managing partner for 172-unit in Longview, TX
Sponsored by: Twenty Four Sound – visit www.twentyfoursound.com and mention "bestever" for an exclusive 20% discount on your purchase.
Tue, 30 December 2014
Today’s Best Ever guest flips homes that are over $1,000,000 and he talks about a case study and how he makes a living out of luxury flips. He has a fascinating career path from buying and holding to land development and now flipping multi-million dollar homes.
Focus on one thing and do it well.
Will Barnard’s real estate background:
- Founder of Barnard Enterprises, Inc. based in Santa Clarita, CA
- full time investor and developer focused on flipping luxury homes with values over 1MM
- Does millions worth of real estate transactions every year
- Say hi to him at http://www.barnardenterprises.com/
Sponsored by: Twenty Four Sound – visit www.twentyfoursound.com and mention "bestever" for an exclusive 20% discount on your purchase.
Mon, 29 December 2014
From organizing contacts to social media, today’s Best Ever guest talks about cutting edge tips and technologies that help you get the most out of your biz.
Have a system for your contacts.
Darren Phillipy’s real estate background:
- Runs a Keller Williams Realty based in Henderson, Nevada
- Expertise in tech tools and technologies
- Say hi to him at http://www.realestatetechacademy.com/
Sun, 28 December 2014
Looking back on 2014 here are four powerful lessons I’ve learned and how they can be applied to your life. Let’s go!
All we have is the moment we have right now.
Sat, 27 December 2014
Online marketing is necessary so we might as well get good at it, right? Today’s Best Ever guest shares with you his expert tips for ranking high in Google searches and being an overall savvy online marketer for your real estate company.
Don’t cast too narrow of a net.
Trevor Mauch’s real estate background:
- Started investing in college and bought a 4-plex
- He’s a buy-and-hold investor with a specialty of growing online companies
- CEO and co-founder of Investor Carrot based in Roseburg, Oregon
Fri, 26 December 2014
Today’s Best Ever guest talks about the importance of buying right and buying for the right reasons. Like these! Let’s go!
Buy smart and buy for the right reasons.
Jim Duncan’s real estate background:
- Real estate broker based in Charlottesville, Virginia
- Partner at Nest Real Estate Group
- Been broker since 2001 and active thought leader on real estate trends and technology implementation among other things
- Ranked in the top 50 real estate agents in region for last 8 – 10 years
Thu, 25 December 2014
Today’s Best Ever guest tells you about the importance of evaluating properties based on income streams. Then, he gives you actionable advice for making it happen on your deals.
Buy real estate based on future income stream.
Frank Gallinelli’s real estate background:
- Been involved in real estate since early 1970’s
- Founder of RealData, a software company that helps investors identify the profit potential of a real estate investment
- Author of several books on real estate investing, the earliest of which – What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow – has remained the top-selling real estate books on Amazon since 2004
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Real Estate Finance at Columbia University for over 11 years
Wed, 24 December 2014
After watching house flipping shows on TV and losing money on his first deal, today’s Best Ever guest talks about the lessons he learned and how he applied them to his business. Now, fast forward 4 years, he’s done over 100 deals. He tells you how to do the same thing. Let’s go!
Follow one course until successful.
Nasar El-arabi’s real estate background:
- Founder of Real Estate Busters based in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Fired from his job and decided to go full time at wholesaling, rehabs and buying investment properties
- Started wholesaling in 2011 and has done close to 100 wholesale deals
- Say hi to him at www.Realestatedoru.com
Tue, 23 December 2014
Here’s a blueprint for selling your house when you haven’t been able to sell it before. Our Best Ever guest walks you through the step-by-step process. Let’s go!
It’s always cheaper to fix the problem than lower price.
Jennifer Allan Hagedorn’s real estate background:
- Author of a nearly a dozen books on topic of real estate sales including Sell with Soul
- Been a real estate agent since 1996 and recognized as top producer for multiple years
- Member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- Say hi at www.sellwithsoul.com
Mon, 22 December 2014
Just what the title says, my friend. Today’s Best Ever guest shares with you the 10 Rules of Successful Real Estate Investing. What? You just wanted ONE piece of advice? Sorry Charlie. You get 10 golden nuggets in this episode!
Never speculate and chase after appreciation.
Marco Santarelli’s real estate background:
- Founder of Norada Real Estate Investments, a nationwide of turnkey property rentals
- Started business in 2004 and is based in South Orange County, California
- Been investing in real estate for over 20 years
Sun, 21 December 2014
As we set our 2015 goals here is one thing to add to the goal setting process that will make increase your success rate of reaching the goals.
Sat, 20 December 2014
Want to learn how to evaluate self-storage units? How to identify value-add opportunities in self storage? How to evaluate markets for self storage opportunities? Listen up, Best Ever listener!
Don’t have an interest in self storage? This ain’t for you.
Never, ever, give in.
Scott Meyers’s real estate background:
- Has built several multi-million dollar businesses in real estate from single family flips, to Multi-family projects, Industrial buildings, Commercial Office Buildings, Cold-Storage Buildings, Warehousing, Parking Lots, and his favorite – Self-Storage
- Owns and developed over 2,600 self-storage units
- Based in Indianapolis, Indiana and say hi to him at http://selfstorageinvesting.com/
Fri, 19 December 2014
Learn about Land Trusts and how today’s Best Ever guest uses them to limit his liability. We talk about the pros and cons and how they came be used when you’re buying property.
Don’t own real estate in your own personal name.
Randy Hughes’s real estate background:
- Been investing over 40 years in single family homes
- Purchased over 200 houses and currently own about 100 homes
- Put property into land trust into their individual name
- Based in Champagne, Illinois and you can say hi to him at http://www.landtrustsmadesimple.com/landtrusts.aspx
Thu, 18 December 2014
All we do is…set refinance records…and win! J
Today’s Best Ever guest shares how he set an unofficial world record on the fastest refinance on a property, why it happened and how to avoid in the future. Plus, we talk about his experience growing up in the real estate business and his company’s focus on multifamily investing.
Never close on property if something ain’t right.
Nick Keesee’s real estate background:
- Founder of Nile Capital, focused on multifamily family investing
- Real estate investor who has property in the Detroit area
- Based in Novi, Michigan about 30 min from Detroit
- 4th generation real estate investor
Wed, 17 December 2014
You don’t have to go to school to buy a school. Just listen to this episode. Today’s Best Ever guest talks about how he, his brother and his wife wanted to buy a school so they set out to find one for sale. Then, they actually bought it!
Never be scared to start.
Marcus Maloney’s real estate background:
- Founder of 3rd Generation Management & Holding LLC
- Done 20 wholesale transactions in less than a year
- Based in Phoenix, Arizona and say hi to him at http://yesibuyhousesphoenix.com/
Tue, 16 December 2014
Want to get more sales leads? Then become a better marketer. Today’s Best Ever guest is an award-winning marketer and he shares with you how to generate leads through a unique approach to marketing.
Never do a hard sell.
Alan Brymer’s real estate background:
- Investor for 12 years based in Richmond, Virginia
- Raised over $1 million in private funding and done over 100 deals
- Most of his deals have been focused on buying subject to single family houses
- Say hi to him at http://www.juicyprofessionalmarketing.com/
Mon, 15 December 2014
Why do we make things so complicated? Most of the important things in business – like sales and influence – are actually pretty simple to master. It’s just a matter of knowing HOW to master it and then DOING it. Today’s Best Ever guest shares the HOW and now, it’s up to you to DO. Let’s go!
Nobody will buy from you because you have a quota to meet.
Bob Burg’s background:
- Author of Endless Referrals, The Go-Giver, Go-Givers Sell More and newest book entitled, Adversaries Into Allies: Win People Over Without Manipulation or Coercion
- The Go-Giver climbed to #6 on the Wall Street Journal Best Seller’s List, published in over 21 languages and fourth book to sell over 250k copies
- Bob is joining us from Jupiter, Florida and you can say hi to him at http://www.burg.com/
Sun, 14 December 2014
With New Year's coming up you might be thinking about setting some goals. Well, let's talk about how the best of the best set goals and exactly, the step-by-step process for you to do it.
1. Vision Board with Annual Goal
2. White Board with Monthly Goal
3. Weekly Goals (via notepad, phone, etc.)
4. Daily Goals (via notepad, phone, etc.)
Take small and consistent steps towards your goals.
Sat, 13 December 2014
Today’s Best Ever guest shares how he got started and quickly graduated from single family properties to being focused on large multifamily. We discuss how YOU can get started by following the same steps.
Set smaller, weekly goals that lead to larger ones.
Reed Goossens’s real estate background:
- Owner of RSN Property Group which focuses on value-add multifamily acquisitions
- Full-time structural engineer based in Los Angeles and originally from Australia
- Investing since 2007 and has properties in Syracuse, NY and Philadelphia, PA
- Say “good aye mate” to him at http://www.rsnpropertygroup.com/
Fri, 12 December 2014
Today’s Best Ever Guest shares why it’s important to build your buyer’s list first and we discuss who that is applied to all areas of real estate investing.
Build your buyer’s list first.
Andrew Massaro’s real estate background:
- Owner of Rockstar Rehabs based in Tampa, FL
- Been wholesaling since 2005 and averages about 4 a month since then
- Focus is on wholesaling and is author of Quick Flips and Fast Cash a former #1 best seller in Amazon store
- Say hi to him at http://andrewmassaro.com/
Thu, 11 December 2014
Today’s Best Ever guest has taken her expertise in psychology and applied to real estate. She has refined her approach gives you her most effective tip when speaking to new biz partners.
Get in your car and drive for dollas.
Marina Sud’s real estate background:
- Founder of Troika Home Solution Louisville based in Louisville, KY
- Just started wholesaling and has already done 5 deals in last 4 months
- Working on 2 deals right now
- Say hi to her at http://www.troikahomesolutionslouisville.com/
Wed, 10 December 2014
My 99-year old grandma shares with you what it’s like to live almost 100 years in a market that has seen major fluctuations from boom, to bust and, now, a very slight recovery. We discuss the current Flint, Michigan economy and market value of properties over time in the market.
She also shares with you the secret to living to 99 years old and beyond.
Tue, 9 December 2014
Location, location, location…NOT! Today’s Best Ever guest tells you how to make money from properties that nobody else will touch.
Find locationally challenged properties.
Shaun Reilly’s real estate background:
- Real estate investor since 2007 based in Newton, MA
- Have 10 long-term holds
- Since 2011 been doing rehab flips for current income and to fund purchase of more long-term holds
Mon, 8 December 2014
Ever wanted to delegate some tasks? Today’s Best Ever guest tells you how to outsource your business so you can hire team members to do the stuff that you don’t want to do.
Do more of what you have fun doing in biz.
David Oswald’s real estate background:
- Done over 350 total short sale, wholesale deals and buy and hold deals
- Founder of Rivers of Income, LLC and based in Hillside, NJ
- Been investing for about 12 years and owns multiple investment properties in NJ and in Central Florida
- Author of 101 Ways to Outsource Your Life and Business
Sun, 7 December 2014
Quickly and easily add value to other people's lives thorugh this one skill.
Sat, 6 December 2014
You’re about to have a lot of fun learning about boat and mini storage unit investing, seller financing, a book I immediately bought after he mentioned it and two ways to become financially free in 7 – 10 years, plus much, much, much…much more.
Always buy from the owner.
Mitch Stephen’s real estate background:
- Purchased over a 1300 properties in the last decade
- Say hi to him at www.ownerfinancepro.com
- Founder of the San Antonio Real Estate Investors Association which had over 800 members
- Owner of 1100 boat and mini-storage doors around the lake where he lives
- Author of My Life and 1000 Houses: Failing Forward to Financial Freedom and My Life & 1000 Houses: 200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties
- Based in Canyon Lake, Texas
Fri, 5 December 2014
An inspiring story of an investor who says every deal he’s done has been with ZERO dollars down payment. Yes, there are closing costs and costs associated with due diligence but his down payments have been zip, zero, zilch. Learn about his story and how you can apply the same techniques.
Only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
Ben Leybovich’s real estate background:
- Real estate investor based in Lima, Ohio
- Personal portfolio of over $1,500,00 in real estate with annual cash flow of $45,000
- Started investing seven years ago and specializes in creative financing techniques
Thu, 4 December 2014
Today’s Best Ever guest shares with you a hard lesson he learned during a condo conversion project and the single clause you should include in your contract to avoid the same pitfalls. He has also successfully built a real estate empire and shares how he structures his deals with investors.
Can’t fly with the eagles if you scrape with the turkeys.
Kevin Mohr’s real estate background:
- Founder of The Titan Investment Group, company is focused on acquisition of income producing single and multi-family properties
- Implemented fix-and-flip, wholesale and buy-and-hold strategies
- Controls over $3,000,000 in investment properties
- Based out of Jersey City, NJ and been investing over 13 years
Thu, 4 December 2014
As a real estate agent today’s Best Ever guest realized that last day she sold a house would be the last dollar she ever made. So she and her husband switched their approach and started becoming investors in real estate. Want to learn how they did it? Let’s go!
Never be overleveraged. Property must cash flow.
Linda McKissack’s real estate background:
- 25 years of experience as a real estate investor
- President of ATPL Inc. and say hi to her at http://lindamckissack.com/
- Started in the 90s with $600k in debt due to failed business venture now generate over $2M passively from investments
- Author of Presentation Mastery For Realtors
Wed, 3 December 2014
How do you set up international investors so they can take their money and invest in your deal? Today’s Best Ever guest shares with you the process.
Decide what you want not what you think is possible.
Ben Gray’s real estate background:
- Founder of American Properties International
- Match up international investors with turnkey American investment properties
- Say hi to him at www.Americanproperties.com.au
- Experience raising money and working with international investors to invest in United States properties
Tue, 2 December 2014
Want to hear how to create enough cash flow to replace your full-time job? Today’s Best Ever guest talks about how he and his wife created enough cash flow to replace their full-time job incomes in just 3 short years.
Be the best version of yourself every single day.
Cuong Le’s real estate background:
- Husband/wife team investing since 2011
- Control over 1.2MM in real estate
- Just rehabbed and rented out 8th property which now allows him to replace his income from his full-time job
- Control over $1.2M in real estate
- Say hi to him at www.newrenthome.com
Mon, 1 December 2014
Buckle up, partner. You’re about to get a dose of #bestever tips about branding yourself and how to use social media sites to build powerhouse company online.
Don’t underestimate the value of your brand.
Herman Chan’s real estate background:
- Klout’s Top 50 Most Influential in Real Estate Investing
- Featured on HGTV, CNN Money, CBS, CNBC, USA Today and House Hunters
- Author of LOOKING UP: Images to Uplift
- Top producer at Sotheby’s in San Francisco, California
- Say hi to Herman at http://www.habitatforhermanity.com/