He started with the triplex by living in one unit and renting out the other two. He states that he's turning his little green houses into the big red motels figuratively speaking, and has secured many loans to purchase a total of 26 rental units, this guy's on fire!
Best Ever Tweet:
Don't believe the answer "no" just keep searching for the "yes"!
Eric Bowlin Real Estate Background:
- Real Estate Investor & Founder of IdealREI.com
- Started investing in multifamily (2-5 unit) in 2009 and has accumulated a total of 26 units since then
- Moved to Dallas in 2015 and quit working at age of 30 in 2016, and now lives off of residual income
- Goal is to transition to larger multifamily (60+ units) in 2017
- Based in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- Say hi to him at https://idealrei.com/
- Best Ever Book: Psychology of Selling by Brian Tracey
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
You find the deals. We’ll fund them. Yes, it’s that simple. Fund That Flip is an online lender that provides fast and affordable capital to real estate investors. We make funding your projects easy so you can focus on what you do best…rehabilitating homes.
Download your free copy at http://www.fundthatflip.com/bestever
Subscribe in iTunes and Stitcher so you don’t miss an episode!
Direct download: JF2088220Eric20Bowlin.mp3
-- posted at: 12:23pm EDT