Sat, 16 December 2017
Al runs a business that finds cash flowing properties for other investors in Detroit. He’ll tell us that most of the negativity associated with Detroit is exaggerated media driven information. About 90% of the clients that come to Detroit to see some properties are surprised ina good way and end up investing with Al. Find out how to set yourself apart from other turn-key providers. If you enjoyed today’s episode remember to subscribe in iTunes and leave us a review!
Best Ever Tweet:
“My most important part of this whole process is the transfer” - Al Beahn
Al Beahn Real Estate Background:
- Founder and CEO of Pioneer Homes, the leading source for cash flow rental properties
- Past seven years, he has closed more than 1,000 deals, valued in excess of $50 million
- Has clients across six continents
- Based in Detroit, Michigan
- Say hi to him at: https://www.pioneerhomesus.com
- Best Ever Book: Profit First
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsors:
Are you looking for a way to increase your overall profits by reducing your loan payments to the bank?
Patch of Land offers a fix-and-flip loan program that ONLY charges interest on the funds that have been disbursed, which can result in thousands of dollars in savings.
Before securing financing for your next fix-and-flip project, Best Ever Listeners you must download your free white paper at patchofland.com/joefairless to find out how Patch of Land’s fix and flip program can positively impact your investment strategy and save you money.