Tue, 30 June 2015
Ever feel a gut feeling that you should or shouldn’t make an investment? Well, HERE are the questions you need to ask yourself about your potential investment. We discuss how to stay focused on what you’re trying to achieve and everything you need to know about buying single-family homes.
Best Ever Tweet:
If you’re looking to get into the industry, partner with someone who’s experienced.
John Gutman’s real estate background:
- VP of Sales and Acquisitions for MACK Companies
- Responsible for the strategic purchase of all residential properties as well as mgmt. of the sales and acquisition staff
- Headquartered about 20 minutes from downtown Chicago
- Sold over $315M worth of real estate
- Say hi to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Went to boarding school in Connecticut and went to University of Oregon for college
Made Possible Because of Our Best Ever Sponsor:
Patch of Land - Want to learn more about crowdfunding? Let the leading expert in the crowdfunding space, Patch of Land, give you all the info you need to get started. Grab your FREE copy of Top Ten Answers to the Top Ten Crowdfunding Questions atwww.PatchOfLand.com/bestever
Wela – Get clarity and insight on your money by using Wela. See all your accounts in one place, and get all the answers to your questions from a real financial advisor ANYTIME. Go to yourwela.com to learn more.